Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Unique Cars

Back in Oz, Unique Cars (An Australian used car magazine) was my absolute favourite but I haven't found the equivalent magazine in the UK yet, probably because there are so many more readers and therefore, more niche mags dedicated to single marques. Unique Cars featured a few stories and profiles, but really was just a great 'cars for sale' magazine. Can anyone recommend one? Really I just like looking what's out there for sale and the prices, so I can get a bit of a mental automative stock market established in my head. I just need to start saving for when the money falls out of the E-Type Jaguar market and I'll snap one up! If the bottom falls out of the market in about the year 2350, I should have saved up enough by then.


No comments:

Post a Comment