Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Aussie car classified ad goes viral.

A fellow Australian named Rich Wisken is attempting to off-load, off-road. Growing up in the 80s, a Subaru Brumby became a cult farm vehicle and many (like this one) are still in pristine condition. Basically I think the point is- if Chuck Norris was a car, he's be this specific Subie Brumby.


Just a taste of the ad-

"FACTS:

In 1885, this car transported the Statue of Liberty to New York City from Paris.

Cast as KITT in 1982’s Knight Rider TV series, but eventually deemed too intelligent for the role.

Manufactured in 1991, this Brumby was responsible for the Grunge movement. If Kurt Cobain owned one, Nirvana would still be thrashing out tunes.

I drove it to my last job interview and my employer handed me his résumé.

If you were to be run over by this beast, you’d have to fight off the strong urge to thank the driver.

When the cops pulled me over a few weeks ago, they were lucky to leave with a warning." 

Click here to read the whole ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment